Services to Promote Growth, Well-Being, & Resilience (Child/Youth)
The availability of evidence- based trauma informed treatments mean shorter treatment time and better outcomes for children and youth, and increased workforce competence and confidence
Advancing Services to Promote Growth, Well-Being, & Resilience can include:
- Availability of trained, skilled, clinical providers in evidence based trauma focused treatments
- A workforce culture that adopts the consistent use of evidence based treatment services for children, youth, and families.
- Provision of services that are strength based and promote positive development
- Incorporation of children and youth’s interests and strengths into treatment
- Emphasis on working with, supporting, and coaching caregivers
- Procedures to track treatment fidelity and respond to deviation from evidence based practices in helpful and supportive ways.